Wednesday 28 December 2022

At all at all na'im bad!

                                                                                                                                 


 So, I promised myself that I was going to publish a writing at least once a year!

It seemed like a task easy to achieve, but here I am on the 28th of December at 8:30pm, jolting at the thought that it has been 362 days since my last published post. 

                                                      
Well, I had scribbled a few thoughts and ideas in my journal in the course of the year, but nothing concrete was put together in a write up. To fulfil the promise and to assure myself that I can remain a lady of my words, I will have to publish this. 

Not a write up, but at least a publication. Good job Adebisi!


2022 came with its lessons, dramas, revelations and many more. In the end, we are thankful!


Happy 2023!

No comments: